Sunday 29 January 2017

Well, looks like someone took a wrong turn at Albuquerque


Welcome to Pinch of Salt; a little corner of the internet run by a Newfoundlander who is far more eloquent in print than in spoken word. Forewarning, setup is still rather new, so expect some minor construction work now and then.

A little bit about myself:

I was named after the song See Emily Play by Pink Floyd. I'm a pisces. I can wiggle my ears, but I can't roll my tongue. If I could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, it'd probably be Robin Williams. I'm currently a journalism student, and this blog is a requirement for said program.

Now, while it's my responsibility as a journalist-in-training to remain unbiased and well-informed on all matters of controversy, I do have some pretty strong opinions. So, please take everything I say with a... well, you know.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment